Google

Monday, November 06, 2006

About

Earlier, more than 5 years ago, at the beginning of realizing the internet, I used to use it to connect with people I know using emails and IMing, but rarely open another website to see what there’s else on the internet. Now, after these years of browsing and discovering what there really is, I stumble everyday upon many new websites and pages that are spectacular. At this level, I decided to share these stuffs with people to show what the internet contains.

Anyways, if you are an internet juggler, don’t think you know everything, internet is very broad and contains billions of websites that you haven’t heard about.

In spite of what you’re gonna read in my posts, there’s other websites contain information that are relative to the post content you liked, which are listed on the right side of this page. So, don’t forget to check them out to broaden your knowledge base.



MMSs

No comments: